- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
Tiffany & Co Now Available on your iPhone
I share a love and hate relationship with E-shopping; I love how convenient it is and how you won’t get stares from rude sales people who think that you’re too poor to afford anything, and I hate it because it’s too convenient and shopping is only a click of a button away – I’m a geek after all. But all the shopaholic things aside, Tiffany & Co is now available on your iPhone so you can avoid awkward stares from snobby sales people and choosing your engagement ring has never been easier! The app even comes with a tool that helps you find your ring size so you won’t have to set foot into the actual store at all. Once you’re done, you can send your selection in the actual size and email off to your fiancé and let him do the physical shopping! Technology is just so convenient, check out the app here.