- KL Lookbook: Su Kim
- [LATEST UPDATES] BREAKING NEWS: FBI To Assist in Searching for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
Queen of the Nile : Cleopatra
Anjelina Jolie who recently was said to be too old to star as Lara Croft now has landed a deal to be the Queen of the Nile in Scott Rudin’s Cleopatra. She is said to have the perfect look for the regal role, they have yet to announce who will play Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt perhaps? This movie will be based on Stacy Shciff’s book “Cleopatra : A Life”, which was published and released in 2006.
Though there are some critics saying she’s not the right choice for the role but the publisher of the book believe otherwise. He claims that Jolie truly represents the exact qualities of the most intriguing ruler who ever lived. The scheduled release date of the movie is yet to be known.