- Kate Moss Dons Iconic Bunny Ears for Playboy’s 60th Anniversary Issue
- Japan’s Cuddle Cafe Also Offers ‘Butt Pillow Service’
- Teen Siblings Arrested For Robbing Children Since 2012
- Vin Diesel Pays Tribute to Paul Walker; Honours Fans at Crash Site
- Sexy Sparkles & Satin: La Senza Hello Sugar’s The Diva Collection
- 23-Year-Old Female Stabbed to Death by Childhood Sweetheart
- Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia Top Corrupted Nations List
- KL Lookbook: Nazirah Ashari
- The Countdown To Future Music Festival Asia 2014 Begins!
- Wanna Buy Princess Diana’s Favourite Ball Gown?
- 7 Food Substitutes for Healthier Meals
- Bobbi Brown Introduces 6 New Limited Edition Lipstick Shades
- Dom Perignon x Jeff Koons Limited Edition ‘Balloon Venus’ Gift Box
- Justin Bieber Gets An Eagle Tattoo On His Left Arm
- Singapore’s First Undersea Road Opens December 29th
- Vin Diesel, Ludacris & Other Celebs Mourn the Death of Paul Walker
- Top Fashion Tips For the Colour Shy
- Edie Campbell Named Model Of The Year At 2013 British Fashion Awards
Hair Extension T-Shirt
If you’ve always wanted to get hair extensions so you get a longer and thicker load of hair but can’t afford it, well, we can’t help you, but the Hair Extension T-Shirt might bring you a step closer to getting what you want – if what you really want is a pink or blue hair extension. This unique t-shirt comes with a design of hair falling off one side of the shoulder so it will appears that you have a long and thick hair but unfortunately if you wish to match it so it looks even the least bit real, you’re going to have to bleach your hair white before giving some blue or pink highlights to it. I know it’s useless, but if you’re looking for something different to wear, here ya go!