- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
- LickThisApp: Improve Your Sex Life By Licking Your Smartphone Screen
- Areas in Malaysia Scoring Unhealthy API Readings
- American Apparel’s Latest Ad Features Topless Muslim Model
- [UPDATES ON MH370] All Air Security Protocols At Malaysian Airports To Be Reviewed
Want a videodress for summer?
Partying is fun but if it’s too dark nobody could see you. How about making an entrance with a video dress? This dress designed by Hussein Chayalan has 15,000 LEDS embedded on it. Each of the dresses projects video stream of your choice. Unsure how it actually works, I’m sure you either need to carry a battery pack along with you otherwise how would the lights turn on? Either that, or you just need to stand next to a power source while your dress is plugged in the socket. Both ways isn’t really practical but it’s good thing it’s LED coz it doesn’t heat up.
Source : trendhunter