- [LATEST UPDATES] BREAKING NEWS: FBI To Assist in Searching for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
Fashion for the Adventurous
If you’re the adventurous type who loves challenges and wish to climb mountains like the Mount Everest, then you have to do it in style; after all, if you make it all the way to the top, you’re going to have to take some pictures and perhaps videos to show off to your friends aren’t you? Active wear designer Tine Beez shows off her latest collection, the “Fashion meets Technology” active wear collection that keeps you warm and fashionable. The collection not only looks good, but comes with Nano-technology and natural fibre to keep the wearer from the cold wind and also comes with Shock absorbent pads from d3o for better protection. While it provides good protection on the outside, the inside of the collection are lined with Natural healing fibres such as Milk-Pearl and Aloe Vera to help moisturize the skin and simulate blood circulation.