- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
Twilight Star Scared of Karaoke
Lead actress Kristen Stewart said she is “scared” to try karaoke according to Showbiz Spy. She said she has never gotten through a song when she tried karaoke in the past.
“I would never, ever do karaoke. I am so scared of that,” said the brunette beauty who is also the star of The Runaways with Dakota Fanning.
“Each time I have ever given it a try I have had about two lines and I have ended up talking them. It’s making me embarrassed just talking about it.”
Hmm, I guess this means she won’t be embarking on a singing career like her peers Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan. To think about it, that’s not a bad thing after all – seeing what has happened to both of them.
Kristen Stewart will be appearing next in Welcome to the Rileys, starring James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo. It will open November 5 2010 in US cinemas.