- David Beckham Is a Softie; Tears Up Watching TV & Movies
- The Party Animal’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Happening Now: Club 21 End of Season Sale Online & In Store
- Moët & Chandon Pop-Up Store at Mid Valley (9-15 December)
- Kristen Stewart Climbs Up the Fashion Ladder as She Fronts Chanel’s Campaign
- A KL-Paris Love Story: XALF’s Bonjour Wedding Collection
- Childhood Revisited: Sailor Moon-Inspired Lingerie Sets
- Rumours of Justin Bieber Replacing Paul Walker in FF7 Are False
- How to Use Honey on Your Skin, Hair & Body
- Woman Sues Ex-Fiance for US50,000 for Not Marrying Her
- Drew Barrymore Announces Her Second Daughter While Accepting Award
- Free Taxi Rides to 7 Malls in the Klang Valley This Weekend
- Sungei Wang Plaza Showcases Its New Look Just In Time For This Festive Season
- KL Lookbook: Charmaine Wong
- Food & Beverage Promos For Christmas 2013
- Burger King Introduces Hobbit-Themed Angry Dragon Meals
- Multi-Brand Store Common Thread Opens in Pavilion KL
- Demi Lovato Used to Smuggle Cocaine on Airplanes
Twilight Star Scared of Karaoke
Lead actress Kristen Stewart said she is “scared” to try karaoke according to Showbiz Spy. She said she has never gotten through a song when she tried karaoke in the past.
“I would never, ever do karaoke. I am so scared of that,” said the brunette beauty who is also the star of The Runaways with Dakota Fanning.
“Each time I have ever given it a try I have had about two lines and I have ended up talking them. It’s making me embarrassed just talking about it.”
Hmm, I guess this means she won’t be embarking on a singing career like her peers Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan. To think about it, that’s not a bad thing after all – seeing what has happened to both of them.
Kristen Stewart will be appearing next in Welcome to the Rileys, starring James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo. It will open November 5 2010 in US cinemas.