- [UPDATE] BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to Beijing Crashed Into the Sea
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
A Golden (Hair) Shower
No, I am not talking about the “other” implications of that title; what I’m referring to is washing your hair with the golden bubbly called beer. Beer is used to bring life to your hair, making it soft and clean.
Next thing you probably will ask is why would you want to make your hair smell like a brewery? Actually, your hair won’t smell like beer if you mix one part beer with three part water. Basically, you just need to shampoo your hair, and after rinsing off the shampoo, pour the beer on your hair and massage it in. Leave it on for about 2 minutes and then proceed to wash it off. You can decide whether to put a light conditioner or not, depending on how fine your hair is. If your hair is coarse, preferably use a little conditioner.
There isn’t a proven effect of beer on hair, but so far, many users have said that it does bring out the shine and make your hair look fresh again. Guess, this will be a good use for that can of beer that has been expired and sitting in your fridge – that is if you haven’t drank the whole crate yet.