- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
Yeast, Making it Possible for the Blind to See Again?
Who would’ve thought that an ordinary ingredient such as yeast could lead to a brighter future to those with visual disability. Scientists have recently discovered that not only is yeast good for our bread and more importantly our beer, genetically-engineered yeast can be combined with human DNA to make a certain human protein that can be molded to created artificial corneas. The corneas can then be surgically attached to human eyes, possibly giving second chances to those who can’t see. I have no idea how that’s going to work, but if it does, beer is such a magical substance and I hope they can improve our eyesight, somehow.