- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield’s Amazing Spider-Man Kiss!
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend’s Ear During Assault
- Bill O’Reilly Disses Beyoncé & Says She’s a Bad Role Model For Girls
- Complete Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- How to Organise Your Bathroom in Five Easy Steps
- [INTERVIEW] Yasmin Hani Shares How Exercise Helps With Labour & Motherhood
- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
Fall 2010 Top 4 Nail Colors
Although we are in a country where it perpetually summer, that doesn’t mean we can’t be fashionable. Instead of decking out in furs, scarves, boots and coats, we can play around with accessories, colour combinations and even nail colours.
For this year’s fall, the four trendy colours are:
Greige and Matte This colour compliments your fingers whether you have short or long nails. Look classy and sophisticated whether you’re out clubbing or just having coffee at Starbucks.
Metallic and Gold Metallic colours are meant to stand out and give an additional bling to your outfit. This fall, use gold, silver or copper shades to accent your clothing; try using them in half-moons or reverse French manicure but make sure your nails are perfectly polished and shaped.
Killer Red What’s more daring and alluring than red? Reds in all shades brings out the woman in you; the sexiness and charm that follows you wherever you go. However, you need confidence to pull this off. Depending on your style, you can keep different shades of red to go with different outfits and occasions.
Pimped-up Black All this while, many girls are quite apprehensive to colour their nails black since they perceive that nail colour to be associated with punks and goths. However, with this trend you can go ahead and go semi-vampish whether in long or short nails, and on top of that, go ahead and glam it up with glitter and jewellery.