- “Flappy Bird” Might Be Back!
- Vodka Drinking Dog?
- Brazilian Bodybuilder’s 29-Inch Biceps Are Fake!
- FMFA Survival Kit 101
- Photoshop Fail: Crotch On Target Model Cropped Out
- Air Force Chief Denies Saying MH370 Plane Signal Was Detected Over Malacca Strait
- Kim Kardashian Got Into Minor Accident At Beverly Hills!
- Ruling On 43-Year-Old Serial Sex Offender Postponed
- Divorcee Hits Piñata With 3D Mugshot Of Ex’s Face
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield’s Amazing Spider-Man Kiss!
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend’s Ear During Assault
- Bill O’Reilly Disses Beyoncé & Says She’s a Bad Role Model For Girls
- Complete Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- How to Organise Your Bathroom in Five Easy Steps
- [INTERVIEW] Yasmin Hani Shares How Exercise Helps With Labour & Motherhood
- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
Nerdy Wedding Cake, Because Your Geeky Wedding Deserves One
Alright, maybe the last nerdy cake I posted was slightly too green to look romantic. This came here on the other hand, is a tiered cake with several mathematical equations drawn on the lowest and highest tier featuring some cute red hearts to make it more romantic. I admit though, I’m a geek but I’m nowhere near being a nerd because I don’t understand the equations at all and if they really do have a proper solution similar to this mug here. On the top of the cake is the mandatory boy and girl design but unlike the typical wedding cakes with frills and wedding gowns, this cake comes with two stick figures to suit the theme. How cute, I wonder if Malaysian bakeries provide such uniqueness.