- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
Weird Facts: Hares Can Get Pregnant While Pregnant
I remember rolling over laughing when I saw someone asking if her baby girl in her stomach can get pregnant if she have sex well, this one is not as stupid but did you know that hares can get pregnant if they mate during late pregnancy? I don’t know why anyone would want to breed hares so quickly but apparently, researchers have found out this fact which can reduce breeding time from 42 days to 38 days and deliver up to 35.4% more offspring. They even have a high-resolution ultrasonography to demonstrate so. I say, stop with the animal abuse, the poor animal has already just given birth and you expect her to go through all that again in 38 days just so you can have, I don’t know, more hares to sell? Claypot Hare Porridge?