- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
The Jenner sisters in Kardashians making it big
If you’ve watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, you’ll remember the little girls Kylie and Kendall Jenner as the kids who try to be in the spotlight although they’re still really young. Well, not anymore! The sisters were featured in the latest issue of OK! where they were seen having mock pillow fights, getting cosy with puppies and talk about fame, family and fighting.
Kendall, age 14, admits that doing the show has made her more confident and expressive as she has always been quite a shy girl. Kylie, age 13, says that she and her sister do fight and argue a lot but they are the best of friends just like the rest of the siblings. Did it seemed that way in the show? I remember more fighting though.