- Milla Jovovich Thinks Guys Like Women With ‘A Little Bit More Weight’
- TIME Magazine Unveils Top 10 Best Dressed 2013 List
- Mid Valley Megamall: Nail Parlour, Mani & Pedi Guide
- Did Lindsay Lohan Ask a Guy To Beat Up Paris Hilton’s Brother?
- ‘One Goal’: Battling Malnutrition in Asia Through Football
- ANTM Cycle 20 Finalists to Party in Kuala Lumpur
- Bus Accident Sparks Massive Riot in Singapore’s Little India
- 50% Off Beverages to Mark 50th McCafe in Malaysia
- KL Lookbook: Angeline Ng
- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
A Drink or Two a Week while Pregnant is OK
I’m sure there are many soon-to-be-moms are feeling frustrated with having to stop enjoying a little wine or beer when they’re expecting. However, according to recent research, light drinking may not actually harm a developing fetus.
However, this is not a green light for you to drink while pregnant. Heavy drinking is still known to cause birth defects in newborns. According to Dr. Michael Katz, senior vice president for research and global programs at the March of Dimes Foundation, he only sees “.. ill consequences as the result of drinking alcohol during pregnancy. There are no precise measures of alcohol intake. It’s a ridiculous argument. There is no logical reason why anyone could not stay away from alcohol for nine months.”
So, although there have been proof that very light drinking is fine, but if you can go without it just for nine months, it would be better.
(Source: HealthDay News, Image: Twodogsmc)