- [UPDATE] BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to Beijing Crashed Into the Sea
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
A Drink or Two a Week while Pregnant is OK
I’m sure there are many soon-to-be-moms are feeling frustrated with having to stop enjoying a little wine or beer when they’re expecting. However, according to recent research, light drinking may not actually harm a developing fetus.
However, this is not a green light for you to drink while pregnant. Heavy drinking is still known to cause birth defects in newborns. According to Dr. Michael Katz, senior vice president for research and global programs at the March of Dimes Foundation, he only sees “.. ill consequences as the result of drinking alcohol during pregnancy. There are no precise measures of alcohol intake. It’s a ridiculous argument. There is no logical reason why anyone could not stay away from alcohol for nine months.”
So, although there have been proof that very light drinking is fine, but if you can go without it just for nine months, it would be better.
(Source: HealthDay News, Image: Twodogsmc)