- FOR HIM: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Milla Jovovich Thinks Guys Like Women With ‘A Little Bit More Weight’
- TIME Magazine Unveils Top 10 Best Dressed 2013 List
- Mid Valley Megamall: Nail Parlour, Mani & Pedi Guide
- Did Lindsay Lohan Ask a Guy To Beat Up Paris Hilton’s Brother?
- ‘One Goal’: Battling Malnutrition in Asia Through Football
- ANTM Cycle 20 Finalists to Party in Kuala Lumpur
- Bus Accident Sparks Massive Riot in Singapore’s Little India
- 50% Off Beverages to Mark 50th McCafe in Malaysia
- KL Lookbook: Angeline Ng
- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
Nailympics for the best faux nails…How about WORST?
In case you didn’t already know, yes, there IS such thing as a Nailympics and it’s not just some small competition. The Nailympics held this year had 24 participating countries to show off the fanciest ever fake nails you’ve ever – and will ever – see, well, at least until the next competition. If you think 3D nail designs are too much, you’ll faint at the site of these designs that features sophisticated sculptures and even figurines! I don’t know about you, maybe it’s just my distaste for fashion; these nails are so not feasible and no one will ever wear them out in a million years so why should they be awarded anything? Alright, maybe for Halloween, but who would such hideous things on their nails that make it impossible to do anything with their hands?