- [UPDATE] BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to Beijing Crashed Into the Sea
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
Nailympics for the best faux nails…How about WORST?
In case you didn’t already know, yes, there IS such thing as a Nailympics and it’s not just some small competition. The Nailympics held this year had 24 participating countries to show off the fanciest ever fake nails you’ve ever – and will ever – see, well, at least until the next competition. If you think 3D nail designs are too much, you’ll faint at the site of these designs that features sophisticated sculptures and even figurines! I don’t know about you, maybe it’s just my distaste for fashion; these nails are so not feasible and no one will ever wear them out in a million years so why should they be awarded anything? Alright, maybe for Halloween, but who would such hideous things on their nails that make it impossible to do anything with their hands?