- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
- Mulberry Transforms Harrods into a Winter Wonderland
- FOR HER: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Bukit Tabur Claims the Life of a Private School Teacher
- Brazuca: Official Match Ball of 2014 FIFA World Cup Now Available in M’sia
- Rita Ora Rocks DKNY’s Resort 2013/14 Ad Campaign
- Kate Moss Dons Iconic Bunny Ears for Playboy’s 60th Anniversary Issue
- Japan’s Cuddle Cafe Also Offers ‘Butt Pillow Service’
- Teen Siblings Arrested For Robbing Children Since 2012
Mariah Carey pregnant
Looks like it’s a trend now; getting pregnant that is. Mariah Carey has finally admitted to be pregnant with a baby boy together with hubby Nick Cannon. After playing coy about her growing belly, 40-year old Mariah admitted and will make the announcement soon on Oprah and The View.
Cannon has been more vocal about the pregnancy though. However, although he has been hinting about the arrival of their first child, he said, “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it time and time again — when my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her”.
Well, guess we just have to wait for the “official” announcement from Mariah. Till then let’s just assume that yes, she is radiantly pregnant.