- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
iBlackboard iPhone Casing – Because They Haven’t Heard of Paint-like Apps
Ever wanted to have a more convenient way to take notes on your iPhone other than using the default “Notes” application? No? Well, you can now take hand written notes with the iBlackboard iPhone casing that like its name suggest, is a blackboard you can write on using chalk, because, everyone carries out a chalk, don’t you? That way, when you go out and carry your phone, you can have chalk dust all over your hands; they taste good with your food by the way if you don’t wash your hands after that and before eating. It’s also a fantastic way to add some chalk powder design in your pockets and bags and oh not to mention, into your phone speaker, microphone and whatever other outlet. Bravo design, I think I’ll stick to a doodle application that lets me scribble around it much like a paint application, and oh it’s free by the way.