- Water Tunnel to Function Sooner Than Expected
- 10 Most Unique Wakes & Funerals
- Four Teen Girls Successfully Receive Laboratory-Grown Vaginas
- Top 8 Birthday Gifts to Get your Boyfriend
- Rapist Who Pleaded Guilty Changes His Plea
- Why Uniqlo’s Ines De La Fressange Collaboration Is Awesome?
- Brooklyn Public School Worker Arrested For Rape
- Artist Creates Self-Portraits While On Various Drugs
- This Hosiery Laced With Pheromones Will Drive Men Crazy!
- Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck Moves Down Under
- Bar Of The Week: Gastro Sentral At Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- MTV Movie Awards 2014: Best & Worst Dressed Celebs
- Applicants For World’s Toughest Job Were In For a Surprise
- This 16-Year-Old Boy Has a Voice You May Recognize!
- Pharrell Cries Tears Of Joy While Watching the World Dance to “Happy”
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Cosy At Coachella!
- Boy Drowns & 5 Other Children Rescued After Van Slides Into Septic Pond
- 78 Year Old Grandma’s First Roller Coaster
Prada iPad Casing
What do you do when you have too much money and already own an iPad? Buy an iPad casing that is just as expensive as the device itself, from Prada. Available in two very girly colors – red and pink, the case doesn’t just come with a luxury brand sewed on the front, it features an interior pocket and color hardware and padding. The price? USD$420; funny how people are willing to pay so much for a case to protect another something of roughly the same price. I wonder if there are expensive big bags to put expensive small bags in so they don’t get scratched. Just wondering.