- “Flappy Bird” Might Be Back!
- Vodka Drinking Dog?
- Brazilian Bodybuilder’s 29-Inch Biceps Are Fake!
- FMFA Survival Kit 101
- Photoshop Fail: Crotch On Target Model Cropped Out
- Air Force Chief Denies Saying MH370 Plane Signal Was Detected Over Malacca Strait
- Kim Kardashian Got Into Minor Accident At Beverly Hills!
- Ruling On 43-Year-Old Serial Sex Offender Postponed
- Divorcee Hits Piñata With 3D Mugshot Of Ex’s Face
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield’s Amazing Spider-Man Kiss!
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend’s Ear During Assault
- Bill O’Reilly Disses Beyoncé & Says She’s a Bad Role Model For Girls
- Complete Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- How to Organise Your Bathroom in Five Easy Steps
- [INTERVIEW] Yasmin Hani Shares How Exercise Helps With Labour & Motherhood
- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
Prada iPad Casing
What do you do when you have too much money and already own an iPad? Buy an iPad casing that is just as expensive as the device itself, from Prada. Available in two very girly colors – red and pink, the case doesn’t just come with a luxury brand sewed on the front, it features an interior pocket and color hardware and padding. The price? USD$420; funny how people are willing to pay so much for a case to protect another something of roughly the same price. I wonder if there are expensive big bags to put expensive small bags in so they don’t get scratched. Just wondering.