- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
- Mulberry Transforms Harrods into a Winter Wonderland
- FOR HER: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Bukit Tabur Claims the Life of a Private School Teacher
Rockin’ out at Freedom 360, Johor Bahru
The theme was to go neon and one thing’s for sure, the party at XeX did not disappoint! Freedom 360 slammed Johor Bahru with the hippest and perhaps the most happening party this year!
Located by the sea, within the duty-free hub of the state, party goers flocked to The Zon last Saturday night to experience the sights and sounds that were voted by them. With two DJs assigned to spin exhilarating beats throughout the night, there was hardly one person who was left standing still!
First up on the decks was our very own DJ Reeve who rocked Johor Bahru up with his eclectic mix of tunes and a little over an hour later, DJ Ray Ray from Taiwan took over with a rush of head-bobbing music right off the radio charts! Truly, it was a night of wicked music that everyone and anyone could drink, dance, and even sing along to.
If you weren’t there, don’t fret. There will be two more Freedom 360 parties happening this month!