- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
- Mulberry Transforms Harrods into a Winter Wonderland
- FOR HER: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Bukit Tabur Claims the Life of a Private School Teacher
Our First Glimpse of Blue Ivy Carter!
The world had its first glimpse of Blue Ivy Carter today, the daughter of entertainment’s power couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z who shared images of themselves as doting parents as well as their little girl on the popular social networking platform, Tumblr. The Tumblr site also greets visitors with a handwritten message that said, “”We welcome you to share our joy. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this beautiful time in our lives.”
Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy on January 7th and released a statement saying, “Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.”
The family shots are nothing but intimate with Beyonce looking absolutely glowing and Jay-Z who looked every bit excited while holding his daughter close to his chest. Such a lovely family!
It is also said that the couple had also filed paperwork with the US Patent and Trademark Office to trademark Blue Ivy Carter’s name to prevent others from profiting from the moniker in the future. Follow little Blue Ivy Carter’s journey here at her Tumblr site.