- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to Beijing Reported Missing; Location Still Unknown
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
Katy & Russell’s smiley goodbye!
Hollywood seems set to be a rather bleak place this 2012. Katy Perry and her soon to be ex-husband filed their final divorce papers yesterday. The divorce will be final on the 30th of June 2012 after the six-month waiting period.
The duo did not opt for a pre nup and lawfully, all assets could be split equally between parties. However, Russell Brand stunned everyone when he waived any claim to the money the Teenage Dream singer made during their short-lived marriage. Their joint asset, namely the USD6.5 million house they purchased together in Hollywood Hills, will be divided equally.
Rumours about their marriage being on the rocks has been rampant since their October 2010 wedding in Rajasthan. Perry and Brand however steadfastly denied all allegations, putting on an unite front at numerous talk shows and red carpet appearances.
Brand filed for divorce in late December after the couple spent Christmas thousands of miles apart. In his official statement confirming the start of the divorce procedure, Brand said he will always adore Perry and wish to remain friends.
Rumour mills went into an overdrive with many speculating that a meet up to iron out things will take place, bringing the divorce procedure to a halt. Well, now that the final papers has been filed, that seems highly unlikely.
Now, Katy Perry being the quirky superstar she is, signed her divorce papers off with a smiley face!
Not exactly a traditional approach you might think, but if you knew this couple well, traditional was never their style!