- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
- Mulberry Transforms Harrods into a Winter Wonderland
- FOR HER: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Bukit Tabur Claims the Life of a Private School Teacher
The Jatomi Fitness Centre
Looking for a suitable place to work out on Saturday mornings? Well good news! Soon you would be able to come together and join the Jatomi Fitness’s neighbourhood drive which will be held at Taman Tun Dr Ismail and at the Weld on Jalan Raja Chulan every Saturday.
Known as the COMMfit programme, it is opened to the public for free and through this programme, people would find it easier to cope with their daily physical challenges.
COMMfit is a public initiative programme which leads up to the launch of the first Jatomi Fitness health club in Tropicana City Mall. The launch of the fitness club is scheduled to take place sometime late July.
The Jatomi Fitness Centre is a new chain of health clubs which is affordable for all. It is believed that the programmes offered here would be able to nourish people with complete mental, nutritional and physical support.
Once the centre is launched, new COMMfit venues will be introduced as the chain of health clubs continue to expand in Malaysia. According to Elaine Jobson, CEO of Jatomi Fitness Asia, currently very few Malaysians make the effort to visit health clubs and gyms. They hope that once they bring in qualified instructors to the local neighbourhoods, the figures will change.
For more information about the Jatomi Fitness Centre and about the COMMfit programme, click here
So ladies, now you know what you should be looking out for! Do share with us your experience once you have tried the COMMfit programme out.