- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
The Jatomi Fitness Centre
Looking for a suitable place to work out on Saturday mornings? Well good news! Soon you would be able to come together and join the Jatomi Fitness’s neighbourhood drive which will be held at Taman Tun Dr Ismail and at the Weld on Jalan Raja Chulan every Saturday.
Known as the COMMfit programme, it is opened to the public for free and through this programme, people would find it easier to cope with their daily physical challenges.
COMMfit is a public initiative programme which leads up to the launch of the first Jatomi Fitness health club in Tropicana City Mall. The launch of the fitness club is scheduled to take place sometime late July.
The Jatomi Fitness Centre is a new chain of health clubs which is affordable for all. It is believed that the programmes offered here would be able to nourish people with complete mental, nutritional and physical support.
Once the centre is launched, new COMMfit venues will be introduced as the chain of health clubs continue to expand in Malaysia. According to Elaine Jobson, CEO of Jatomi Fitness Asia, currently very few Malaysians make the effort to visit health clubs and gyms. They hope that once they bring in qualified instructors to the local neighbourhoods, the figures will change.
For more information about the Jatomi Fitness Centre and about the COMMfit programme, click here
So ladies, now you know what you should be looking out for! Do share with us your experience once you have tried the COMMfit programme out.