- “Flappy Bird” Might Be Back!
- Vodka Drinking Dog?
- Brazilian Bodybuilder’s 29-Inch Biceps Are Fake!
- FMFA Survival Kit 101
- Photoshop Fail: Crotch On Target Model Cropped Out
- Air Force Chief Denies Saying MH370 Plane Signal Was Detected Over Malacca Strait
- Kim Kardashian Got Into Minor Accident At Beverly Hills!
- Ruling On 43-Year-Old Serial Sex Offender Postponed
- Divorcee Hits Piñata With 3D Mugshot Of Ex’s Face
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield’s Amazing Spider-Man Kiss!
- Woman Bites Off Part of Boyfriend’s Ear During Assault
- Bill O’Reilly Disses Beyoncé & Says She’s a Bad Role Model For Girls
- Complete Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- How to Organise Your Bathroom in Five Easy Steps
- [INTERVIEW] Yasmin Hani Shares How Exercise Helps With Labour & Motherhood
- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
Five Ways To Boost Your Mornings
Rise and shine, beautiful! We know how hard it can be to wake up in the morning and to greet the world with a good mood. But there’s a few ways to get past that without having to seek a cup of coffee. Here are five effective ways to help boost your mornings with positivity to face the world! Don’t forget to put a smile on your face.
1. Rise Easy
Instead of a startling alarm sound like your buzzer, pick out something more soothing and calm and let it run for about 15 minutes before your ideal wake-up time. The sound you hear will gradually wake you up, and you are bound to feel more awake than immediately waking up to a loud ring!
Two solid minutes is all you really need for your body to get out of its state of rest. Start by lifting your arms as if they were reaching for the sky, take a deep breath, feeling your lungs filling up with the fresh morning dew and stretch your spine upwards. Relax as you exhale. Continue three times, and then do 5 jumping jacks to get your blood pumping. Alternatively, it is also recommended to allocate some time to indulge in a little bit of Yoga to help promote some positivity in your mind.
3. Take A Whiff
While the fresh air can be soothing, refresh and de-stress by sniffing a fresh lemon instead. Researchers found a substance in lemons called linalool, which can help calm down the stress response in the mind. Lavender and fresh basil are also known to have scents that can lower stress.
4. Soundtrack to Your Life
If you feel that music is the one thing that can boost your mood, create a music playlist on your iPod with feel-good tracks that’s could make you want to dance while you’re in the shower or blow-drying your hair.
Before you start chowing down on those pancakes, have a short glass of warm lemon juice. The acidity in a glass of lemon juice is known to cleanse and flush out unwanted materials, which may be accumulated as you were sleeping. The lemon juice also enables the production of bile, an acid that is required for digestion. (Source)