- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
- Mulberry Transforms Harrods into a Winter Wonderland
- FOR HER: Christmas 2013 Gift Suggestions
- Bukit Tabur Claims the Life of a Private School Teacher
Malaysia’s First Chocolate Museum Opens In Kota Damansara
If you’re a chocoholic, then prepare yourself!
The first ever chocolate museum in Southeast Asia is now open in our homeland of Malaysia! That’s right, it is now open to the public and is located at Kota Damansara.
Walk around and find out the history and other things behind the creation of chocolate and also its health benefits. To top it all off, there will also be several demonstrations on making chocolate and the visitors will be able to buy the chocolate at a factory price.
The museum will be open from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 5pm and entrance will be free.
So who’s planning to take a little chocolate trip? We sure are!