- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
Malaysia’s First Chocolate Museum Opens In Kota Damansara
If you’re a chocoholic, then prepare yourself!
The first ever chocolate museum in Southeast Asia is now open in our homeland of Malaysia! That’s right, it is now open to the public and is located at Kota Damansara.
Walk around and find out the history and other things behind the creation of chocolate and also its health benefits. To top it all off, there will also be several demonstrations on making chocolate and the visitors will be able to buy the chocolate at a factory price.
The museum will be open from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 5pm and entrance will be free.
So who’s planning to take a little chocolate trip? We sure are!