- What’s Our Perception of “The Perfect Woman”? Survey Reveals Insights
- You Can Now Send Private Photos & Videos Via Instagram Direct
- No Alcohol In Singapore’s Little India This Weekend
- Beyonce Surprises Fans with Release of New Self-Titled Album
- Lea Michele Releases First Solo Album “Louder”
- [ALERT] S’gor & KL Residents Will Face Water Disruption Next Week
- Wanna Have Delicious Turkey Delivered to Your Doorstep this Christmas?
- David Beckham Is a Softie; Tears Up Watching TV & Movies
- The Party Animal’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Happening Now: Club 21 End of Season Sale Online & In Store
- Moët & Chandon Pop-Up Store at Mid Valley (9-15 December)
- Kristen Stewart Climbs Up the Fashion Ladder as She Fronts Chanel’s Campaign
- A KL-Paris Love Story: XALF’s Bonjour Wedding Collection
- Childhood Revisited: Sailor Moon-Inspired Lingerie Sets
- Rumours of Justin Bieber Replacing Paul Walker in FF7 Are False
- How to Use Honey on Your Skin, Hair & Body
- Woman Sues Ex-Fiance for US50,000 for Not Marrying Her
- Drew Barrymore Announces Her Second Daughter While Accepting Award
Start Purring with the Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty fans have all the reason to get excited because Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched the exclusive Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition smartphone! In conjunction with the launch, an exclusive VIP party, themed ‘Celebrating BFF’s (Best Friends Forever) to celebrate friendship in an occasion to remember.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition is an extension of the original Galaxy Y model, with added new features such as the customized Hello Kitty user interface, allowing users a different and exciting experience from its predecessor, the GALAXY Y. Furthermore, the customized Hello Kitty ringtone and wallpaper will give users an added dimension – they will be reminded of their BFFs who are using the same device, anytime they receive a phone call or anytime their phone home screen pops up.
Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd. said the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition was designed for female teenagers and is slated to bring friends closer together “as the revel in the exclusivity of the limited edition device”.
“Naturally, best friends share the same interests; they share the same passions; and now with them carrying the same device, the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition will bring these BFFs closer than before,” Chong added.
Notable bloggers like Cheeserland and fourfeetnine, who were coincidentally best friends themselves, made special appearances, giving the event a touch of glamour and glitter.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition has been available since 26 November 2012 and is available at all Samsung Mobile Brand Shops.
For more information on the new Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition, please visit www.samsung.com/my or visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.