- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
- Chris Crocker Makes Gay Porn!
- Husbands Getting Plastic Surgeries – Can It Damage Your Relationship?
- Women Hurt Less By Sex Than Emotional Cheating
- 47-Year-Old British Divorcee Marries Her Loyal Pet Terrier
- LickThisApp: Improve Your Sex Life By Licking Your Smartphone Screen
- Areas in Malaysia Scoring Unhealthy API Readings
- American Apparel’s Latest Ad Features Topless Muslim Model
- [UPDATES ON MH370] All Air Security Protocols At Malaysian Airports To Be Reviewed
- Miley Cyrus in Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 High Fashion Ad Campaign
- Selena Is Back and She’s Sizzling!
- The People Onboard The Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- 10 Online Stores to Purchase Trendy Bags
- [Latest Updates] Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight: Australia Sends More Help
- Top 5 Spanish Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
- KL Lookbook: Su Kim
- [LATEST UPDATES] BREAKING NEWS: FBI To Assist in Searching for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Happy International Women’s Day!
Start Purring with the Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty fans have all the reason to get excited because Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched the exclusive Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition smartphone! In conjunction with the launch, an exclusive VIP party, themed ‘Celebrating BFF’s (Best Friends Forever) to celebrate friendship in an occasion to remember.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition is an extension of the original Galaxy Y model, with added new features such as the customized Hello Kitty user interface, allowing users a different and exciting experience from its predecessor, the GALAXY Y. Furthermore, the customized Hello Kitty ringtone and wallpaper will give users an added dimension – they will be reminded of their BFFs who are using the same device, anytime they receive a phone call or anytime their phone home screen pops up.
Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd. said the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition was designed for female teenagers and is slated to bring friends closer together “as the revel in the exclusivity of the limited edition device”.
“Naturally, best friends share the same interests; they share the same passions; and now with them carrying the same device, the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition will bring these BFFs closer than before,” Chong added.
Notable bloggers like Cheeserland and fourfeetnine, who were coincidentally best friends themselves, made special appearances, giving the event a touch of glamour and glitter.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition has been available since 26 November 2012 and is available at all Samsung Mobile Brand Shops.
For more information on the new Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition, please visit www.samsung.com/my or visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.