- Bus Accident Sparks Massive Riot in Singapore’s Little India
- 50% Off Beverages to Mark 50th McCafe in Malaysia
- KL Lookbook: Angeline Ng
- The Cleveland Clinic Explains 11 Distinctive Pee Colours For Your Convenience
- [STUDY] Women Burn Up to 3 Calories Per Minute During Sex
- Kind-Hearted Paul Walker Surprised Couple with an Engagement Ring
- People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominees
- Healthy Snacks That Will Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings
- Paul Walker’s Dad Made Him Promise to Stop Doing ‘Daredevil Stuff’
- Nelson Mandela Loses His Battle Against Lung Infection at Age 95
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 1
- [BOUTIQUE STALK] Boys Girls, Sungei Wang
- Nigella Lawson Took Cocaine to Escape Ex-Husband’s Abuse
- Paul Walker’s Autopsy Report Released; FF7 to Be ‘Shut Down’ Temporarily
- 8 Dating Faux Pas You Need to Stop Making
- [MUSIC REVIEW] Avicii’s Full-Length Album – True
- Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami Creates Magical Designs for shu uemura
- M’sian Winners of Asia New Star Model Contest to Head to Seoul, Korea in Jan 2014
Jovian Mandagie Debuts New Ready-to-Wear Collection Exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia
Malaysian fashion designer, Jovian Mandagie has launched his latest ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia recently.
Founded by Jovian Mandagie himself, the Malaysian fashion house came out with its first ever ready-to-wear range under the diffusion line – JOVIAN, that caters to women who seek practical, stylish modern tailor-made clothing at a very reasonable price. Jovian Mandagie also designs, produces and retails haute couture dresses.
JOVIAN’s second ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme reflects the color and strong silhouettes of art deco, combining deep and pastel hues inspired by today’s modern women. The collection also captures a sense of romance and glamour with a touch of edge, featuring a variety of clothing like casual wear, jackets, cocktail dresses, modern kurungs and kaftan.
In lieu with Chinese New Year, ZALORA also launched the the “12 Zodiac Deals” campaign as a countdown promotion for Chinese New Year. ZALORA will be revealing the 10th Zodiac deal to give away a Jovian Femme – Jovve Gold Dress worth RM480. To be in the running to be the lucky winner, simply shop the new J-Femme collection at www.zalora.com.my from now till the 24th February 2013.