- [LATEST UPDATES] BREAKING NEWS: FBI To Assist in Searching for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
Angry Birds Theme Park to Open in Johor
Catch your favorite smartphone game Angry Birds come to life as the Angry Birds Theme Park is coming to Johor next May! This is the first South East Asia Angry Birds activity park, and it is located at Komtar JBCC in downtown Johor Bahru, with a huge space of 26,000 square feet indoor theme park.
“Our goal is to delight the fans, both adults and children and create an exciting experience for the whole family,’’ said the Finland-based Rovio Entertainment Ltd Chief Operations Officer Harri Koponen. Koponen said the other components in the indoor theme park will include activity area, retail shops, restaurants and party rooms.
Angry Birds Theme Park in Finland
Under the 10-year licensing agreement between both parties, Damansara Asset has been given the rights to feature Angry Birds characters at the indoor theme park.
Witnessing the event were JCorp president and chief executive officer Datuk Kamaruzzaman Abu Kassim and Rovio Asia senior-vice president Henri Holm.