- Bill O’Reilly Disses Beyoncé & Says She’s a Bad Role Model For Girls
- Complete Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- How to Organise Your Bathroom in Five Easy Steps
- [INTERVIEW] Yasmin Hani Shares How Exercise Helps With Labour & Motherhood
- Oscar Pistorius Vomits During Autopsy Testimony
- Italian Man Hires Escort, Turns Out to be Son’s Girlfriend
- ‘Hoarder’ Hid Mother’s Body in Freezer
- What Men & Women Think About Using Lube
- Star Wars Takes Over Pharrell’s Happy
- Open Burning Banned In Selangor
- MH370 Passengers Who Boarded Flight With Stolen Passports Look Like Italian Footballer
- BFFS Alert! Taylor Swift And Lorde?
- Islamic Groups Demands For Muslim Rules On MAS Flights
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Shimmery Underwear!
- Mad Men Star Elisabeth Moss Talks About Her Disastrous Marriage
- New Cafes to Try in the Klang Valley – Part 2
- The Rise Of Artisanal Coffee & Why It Is So Popular
- Watch How This Man Surprised His Fiancée With The Best Present Ever!
[BREAKING] Man Shot to Death in Jln Ceylon Identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank Founder
The deceased victim has been identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank founder, Hussain Ahmad Najadi.
Najadi was shot several hundred metres away from the bank headquarters in Jalan Ceylon. He was shot in the chest and ribs, while his wife, Chong Mei Kuen, 49, was injured after being hit on the hand.
CCTV footage showed the assailant was a man wearing a long-sleeve checked shirt and khaki pants. [Source]
Sources tell us that the deceased victim was an Iranian man in his 70s with permanent resident status in Malaysia. The victims were seen walking towards their vehicle when a gunman approached the individual and fired shots, killing him on the spot.
Eyewitnesses say that the couple had visited a temple in the vicinity of the car park. An eyewitness said he heard gunshots and saw the couple, but fled the scene in panic.
Then gunman, who was seen wearing a cap and sunglasses, fled in a taxi.
This just in – According to social media updates, a man was gunned down at a parking lot near Jalan Ceylon in Kuala Lumpur just moments ago.
Based on the image above, the forensics teams are already on-site. According to sources, the man and his wife were having lunch in the vicinity and were then attacked. The wife, who was also hurt, has been rushed to the hospital.
It is reported that the couple were regulars at a nearby food court. [Source]
Stay with us for more updates.