- [ALERT] S’gor & KL Residents Will Face Water Disruption Next Week
- Wanna Have Delicious Turkey Delivered to Your Doorstep this Christmas?
- David Beckham Is a Softie; Tears Up Watching TV & Movies
- The Party Animal’s Guide to Healthy Living
- Happening Now: Club 21 End of Season Sale Online & In Store
- Moët & Chandon Pop-Up Store at Mid Valley (9-15 December)
- Kristen Stewart Climbs Up the Fashion Ladder as She Fronts Chanel’s Campaign
- A KL-Paris Love Story: XALF’s Bonjour Wedding Collection
- Childhood Revisited: Sailor Moon-Inspired Lingerie Sets
- Rumours of Justin Bieber Replacing Paul Walker in FF7 Are False
- How to Use Honey on Your Skin, Hair & Body
- Woman Sues Ex-Fiance for US50,000 for Not Marrying Her
- Drew Barrymore Announces Her Second Daughter While Accepting Award
- Free Taxi Rides to 7 Malls in the Klang Valley This Weekend
- Sungei Wang Plaza Showcases Its New Look Just In Time For This Festive Season
- KL Lookbook: Charmaine Wong
- Food & Beverage Promos For Christmas 2013
- Burger King Introduces Hobbit-Themed Angry Dragon Meals
[BREAKING] Man Shot to Death in Jln Ceylon Identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank Founder
The deceased victim has been identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank founder, Hussain Ahmad Najadi.
Najadi was shot several hundred metres away from the bank headquarters in Jalan Ceylon. He was shot in the chest and ribs, while his wife, Chong Mei Kuen, 49, was injured after being hit on the hand.
CCTV footage showed the assailant was a man wearing a long-sleeve checked shirt and khaki pants. [Source]
Sources tell us that the deceased victim was an Iranian man in his 70s with permanent resident status in Malaysia. The victims were seen walking towards their vehicle when a gunman approached the individual and fired shots, killing him on the spot.
Eyewitnesses say that the couple had visited a temple in the vicinity of the car park. An eyewitness said he heard gunshots and saw the couple, but fled the scene in panic.
Then gunman, who was seen wearing a cap and sunglasses, fled in a taxi.
This just in – According to social media updates, a man was gunned down at a parking lot near Jalan Ceylon in Kuala Lumpur just moments ago.
Based on the image above, the forensics teams are already on-site. According to sources, the man and his wife were having lunch in the vicinity and were then attacked. The wife, who was also hurt, has been rushed to the hospital.
It is reported that the couple were regulars at a nearby food court. [Source]
Stay with us for more updates.