- [LATEST UPDATES] BREAKING NEWS: FBI To Assist in Searching for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Positive DNA Test Confirms Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Illegitimate Son
- Teen Suffers Cardiac Arrest From Downing Jägerbombs
- Check Out Avicii’s Amazing 15 Million Dollar Hollywood Home!
- Taking Birth Control May Mess Up Your Sex Drive
- Couple To Be Hanged For Murdering Maid
- Teenager Who Filmed Himself Having Sex With Girlfriend’s Dog Spared Jail Time
- Ex-VS Model Miranda Kerr is the New Face of Wonderbra
- Annie Will Be Showing in Theatres on Christmas Day
- The Home Ministry Vanquishes Ultraman
- Princess Diana Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Food!
- See LG’s New Wacky and Bizarre G Flex Smartphone Ad!
- 8 Things to Consider Before Moving In With Your Boyfriend
- 10 Highlights of Paris Fashion Week
- [REVIEW] Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Cream
- Karl Largerfeld Breaks Out A ‘Riot’ In A Supermarket For The Latest Chanel Collection
- Lost-lasting Contraceptive Protects Women From HIV
2013 Christmas Buffet Options in KL & PJ
One of the main causes of stress during the holiday season is when one has to prepare countless of dinners for family and friends. If you wish to lessen your headache this month, why not opt for a buffet with your loved ones, and then head back to the house for light drinks and snacks? That way you can save the hassle of shopping and cooking for food, but you’d still get to spend time with your relatives. Here are some buffet options you can look at in the Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya areas.
Choose from three restaurants for your Christmas buffet this year: Paya Serai (local & western), genii Restaurant (Japanese) or Toh Yuen Restaurant (Christmas). Paya Serai‘s buffet consists of both local and international foods, including the Roast Turkey and Lamb. Price starts from RM115 for adults, and RM60 for children.
Genji Restaurant offers fresh Japanese food including sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki and other hot food and desserts. Price starts from RM140 for adults and RM70 for children.
Toh Yuen serves Chinese buffet spread for those who prefer to have the Asian touch this Christmas. Price starts from RM80 per adult and RM40 per child.
Find out more here.
IKEA Malaysia Christmas buffet
Indulge yourself in Swedish food at IKEA’s Christmas buffet this year. For only RM60, you’ll be spoilt with various food options, from marinated salmon, mustard herring, chicken meatloaf, cheese slice, baked chicken drumstick, gratin with salmon, meatballs to gingerthins and Godis krokant.
Do note however, that the buffet will only happen once:
Buffet date: 20 Dec 2013, 5:30pm or 8pm
Prices: RM60 (adult), RM30 (child), free for children under four years
More info & full menu on their website.
Al-Amar, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
This Christmas Day, celebrate with your family and friends with Al-Amar’s special Christmas Lunch Buffet from 12pm to 4pm at only RM78++. Instead of the usual Christmas lunches, why not take it up a notch with some Lebanese cuisine? For more information, visit their Facebook page here.
Latest Recipe @ Le Meridien Hotel
On the eve of Christmas, enjoy the yuletide season with their award-winning chefs style their festive creations into a tantalizing affair. The Christmas Eve Buffet is priced at RM160 for adults and RM80 for children.