- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
Jennifer doesn't need a man
According to Jennifer Aniston, she thinks that women don’t need a man to get pregnant. The last time I checked, guys are the only ones who can produce sperm. Anyway, with the availability of fertility banks, it is easier for women to opt to raise a child as a single mother. This former Friends star will be starring in this upcoming movie called “The Switch” where she becomes pregnant using a turkey baster. Maybe that is where she is getting ideas from.
Jennifer Aniston also mentioned that she still wants to raise a family; I’m guessing this 41-year old actress will do it soon even without a man.
(Source: MSN Malaysia)