- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
Justin Bieber Gets Kicked off Facebook
Alright, alright, I know you are a big fan of Bieber and can’t get enough of him but can you people comprehend that there are more than one person called Justin Beiber in this world? Well, apparently not because Justin Bieber just got kicked off Facebook. No, not the boy who sings like a girl, a Florida resident was unfortunate enough to share the same name as the famous singer and was accused to be using a fake name in his Facebook profile. That’s not all, he can’t sleep at night because his fans keep calling his cell and his mailbox is exploding with fan mails. He tried changing his phone number and put it under his wife’s name but that didn’t help things, he would still be getting calls and up to 50 messages in 2 hours. I would hate to be you Bieber, seriously,
(Source: First Coast News)