- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
Katy & Russell’s smiley goodbye!
Hollywood seems set to be a rather bleak place this 2012. Katy Perry and her soon to be ex-husband filed their final divorce papers yesterday. The divorce will be final on the 30th of June 2012 after the six-month waiting period.
The duo did not opt for a pre nup and lawfully, all assets could be split equally between parties. However, Russell Brand stunned everyone when he waived any claim to the money the Teenage Dream singer made during their short-lived marriage. Their joint asset, namely the USD6.5 million house they purchased together in Hollywood Hills, will be divided equally.
Rumours about their marriage being on the rocks has been rampant since their October 2010 wedding in Rajasthan. Perry and Brand however steadfastly denied all allegations, putting on an unite front at numerous talk shows and red carpet appearances.
Brand filed for divorce in late December after the couple spent Christmas thousands of miles apart. In his official statement confirming the start of the divorce procedure, Brand said he will always adore Perry and wish to remain friends.
Rumour mills went into an overdrive with many speculating that a meet up to iron out things will take place, bringing the divorce procedure to a halt. Well, now that the final papers has been filed, that seems highly unlikely.
Now, Katy Perry being the quirky superstar she is, signed her divorce papers off with a smiley face!
Not exactly a traditional approach you might think, but if you knew this couple well, traditional was never their style!