- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Katy & Russell’s smiley goodbye!
Hollywood seems set to be a rather bleak place this 2012. Katy Perry and her soon to be ex-husband filed their final divorce papers yesterday. The divorce will be final on the 30th of June 2012 after the six-month waiting period.
The duo did not opt for a pre nup and lawfully, all assets could be split equally between parties. However, Russell Brand stunned everyone when he waived any claim to the money the Teenage Dream singer made during their short-lived marriage. Their joint asset, namely the USD6.5 million house they purchased together in Hollywood Hills, will be divided equally.
Rumours about their marriage being on the rocks has been rampant since their October 2010 wedding in Rajasthan. Perry and Brand however steadfastly denied all allegations, putting on an unite front at numerous talk shows and red carpet appearances.
Brand filed for divorce in late December after the couple spent Christmas thousands of miles apart. In his official statement confirming the start of the divorce procedure, Brand said he will always adore Perry and wish to remain friends.
Rumour mills went into an overdrive with many speculating that a meet up to iron out things will take place, bringing the divorce procedure to a halt. Well, now that the final papers has been filed, that seems highly unlikely.
Now, Katy Perry being the quirky superstar she is, signed her divorce papers off with a smiley face!
Not exactly a traditional approach you might think, but if you knew this couple well, traditional was never their style!