- Plastic Surgery in South Korea is So Amazing, IDs Become Pointless
- Without A Doubt, This Is The Worst Way To Be Dumped
- Preliminary Report On MH370 To Be Released Next Week
- PM: We Never Rejected Hudud Law
- Orgy At Luxury Apartments
- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
LG GD510 Twilight Edition
Yes I know, more news on the sparkling vampire movie with no gore, but I promise it’s not about a video of a fan screaming her head off at a short trailer. LG has recently launched a special edition of the LG Pop GD510 phone in France and guess what? It has a Twilight branding! The phone comes with a Twilight logo at the back of the sleek black phone while the display features some Twilight wallpapers. Who cares about the specification? I admit I’m a fan of Twilight and I just want that phone! It’s not available in Malaysia though, the touchscreen phone with social media integration, a 3MP camera and MicroSD support is available for about USD$240.