- World’s Biggest Rabbit Eats £2.5k Worth Of Food Yearly
- Google Launches Smart Contact Lenses With Built-In Camera!
- Joey Fatone On ‘N Sync Reunion: “100 Percent No”
- Victoria Beckham’s Dermatologist Shares About Her Skincare Routine!
- Terry Richardson Promises A Shoot With Vogue In Exchange For Sex
- [OPINION] Why Bunions Are An Absolute Pain in the A**
- Bangalore-bound Flight MH192 Lands Safely in KLIA
- Head to Johnny Rockets For A Good Ol’ American Dining Experience!
- Sister Cristina Scuccia Sings Her Heart Out To ‘Girls Just Want To Have Fun’
- What Women Really Want: The Oral Sex Guide
- KL Lookbook: Becca Lee
- Harry Potter Fans Can Now Take Hogwarts Classes Online
- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
LG GD510 Twilight Edition
Yes I know, more news on the sparkling vampire movie with no gore, but I promise it’s not about a video of a fan screaming her head off at a short trailer. LG has recently launched a special edition of the LG Pop GD510 phone in France and guess what? It has a Twilight branding! The phone comes with a Twilight logo at the back of the sleek black phone while the display features some Twilight wallpapers. Who cares about the specification? I admit I’m a fan of Twilight and I just want that phone! It’s not available in Malaysia though, the touchscreen phone with social media integration, a 3MP camera and MicroSD support is available for about USD$240.