- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
Our First Glimpse of Blue Ivy Carter!
The world had its first glimpse of Blue Ivy Carter today, the daughter of entertainment’s power couple Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z who shared images of themselves as doting parents as well as their little girl on the popular social networking platform, Tumblr. The Tumblr site also greets visitors with a handwritten message that said, “”We welcome you to share our joy. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this beautiful time in our lives.”
Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy on January 7th and released a statement saying, “Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support.”
The family shots are nothing but intimate with Beyonce looking absolutely glowing and Jay-Z who looked every bit excited while holding his daughter close to his chest. Such a lovely family!
It is also said that the couple had also filed paperwork with the US Patent and Trademark Office to trademark Blue Ivy Carter’s name to prevent others from profiting from the moniker in the future. Follow little Blue Ivy Carter’s journey here at her Tumblr site.