- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Queen of the Nile : Cleopatra
Anjelina Jolie who recently was said to be too old to star as Lara Croft now has landed a deal to be the Queen of the Nile in Scott Rudin’s Cleopatra. She is said to have the perfect look for the regal role, they have yet to announce who will play Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt perhaps? This movie will be based on Stacy Shciff’s book “Cleopatra : A Life”, which was published and released in 2006.
Though there are some critics saying she’s not the right choice for the role but the publisher of the book believe otherwise. He claims that Jolie truly represents the exact qualities of the most intriguing ruler who ever lived. The scheduled release date of the movie is yet to be known.