- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals Miscarriage in the Season Finale of Her Show
- [REVIEW] STRIP’s Signature Brazilian Wax at Their Newest KLCC Outlet
- It’s Raining Food On This Man’s Head For a Good Cause!
- Giorgio Armani Unveils New Eau D’arômes Fragrance For Men
- The Huge Sex Mistake Many Women Are Making
- Play Up The Sex Appeal: Agent Provocateur Spring Summer 2014 Collection
- Big Brother Cries Hysterically. Find out why!
Queen of the Nile : Cleopatra
Anjelina Jolie who recently was said to be too old to star as Lara Croft now has landed a deal to be the Queen of the Nile in Scott Rudin’s Cleopatra. She is said to have the perfect look for the regal role, they have yet to announce who will play Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt perhaps? This movie will be based on Stacy Shciff’s book “Cleopatra : A Life”, which was published and released in 2006.
Though there are some critics saying she’s not the right choice for the role but the publisher of the book believe otherwise. He claims that Jolie truly represents the exact qualities of the most intriguing ruler who ever lived. The scheduled release date of the movie is yet to be known.