- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
Queen of the Nile : Cleopatra
Anjelina Jolie who recently was said to be too old to star as Lara Croft now has landed a deal to be the Queen of the Nile in Scott Rudin’s Cleopatra. She is said to have the perfect look for the regal role, they have yet to announce who will play Julius Caesar, Brad Pitt perhaps? This movie will be based on Stacy Shciff’s book “Cleopatra : A Life”, which was published and released in 2006.
Though there are some critics saying she’s not the right choice for the role but the publisher of the book believe otherwise. He claims that Jolie truly represents the exact qualities of the most intriguing ruler who ever lived. The scheduled release date of the movie is yet to be known.