- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Rockin’ out at Freedom 360, Johor Bahru
The theme was to go neon and one thing’s for sure, the party at XeX did not disappoint! Freedom 360 slammed Johor Bahru with the hippest and perhaps the most happening party this year!
Located by the sea, within the duty-free hub of the state, party goers flocked to The Zon last Saturday night to experience the sights and sounds that were voted by them. With two DJs assigned to spin exhilarating beats throughout the night, there was hardly one person who was left standing still!
First up on the decks was our very own DJ Reeve who rocked Johor Bahru up with his eclectic mix of tunes and a little over an hour later, DJ Ray Ray from Taiwan took over with a rush of head-bobbing music right off the radio charts! Truly, it was a night of wicked music that everyone and anyone could drink, dance, and even sing along to.
If you weren’t there, don’t fret. There will be two more Freedom 360 parties happening this month!