- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
Rockin’ out at Freedom 360, Johor Bahru
The theme was to go neon and one thing’s for sure, the party at XeX did not disappoint! Freedom 360 slammed Johor Bahru with the hippest and perhaps the most happening party this year!
Located by the sea, within the duty-free hub of the state, party goers flocked to The Zon last Saturday night to experience the sights and sounds that were voted by them. With two DJs assigned to spin exhilarating beats throughout the night, there was hardly one person who was left standing still!
First up on the decks was our very own DJ Reeve who rocked Johor Bahru up with his eclectic mix of tunes and a little over an hour later, DJ Ray Ray from Taiwan took over with a rush of head-bobbing music right off the radio charts! Truly, it was a night of wicked music that everyone and anyone could drink, dance, and even sing along to.
If you weren’t there, don’t fret. There will be two more Freedom 360 parties happening this month!