- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
The Jenner sisters in Kardashians making it big
If you’ve watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, you’ll remember the little girls Kylie and Kendall Jenner as the kids who try to be in the spotlight although they’re still really young. Well, not anymore! The sisters were featured in the latest issue of OK! where they were seen having mock pillow fights, getting cosy with puppies and talk about fame, family and fighting.
Kendall, age 14, admits that doing the show has made her more confident and expressive as she has always been quite a shy girl. Kylie, age 13, says that she and her sister do fight and argue a lot but they are the best of friends just like the rest of the siblings. Did it seemed that way in the show? I remember more fighting though.