- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
The Jenner sisters in Kardashians making it big
If you’ve watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, you’ll remember the little girls Kylie and Kendall Jenner as the kids who try to be in the spotlight although they’re still really young. Well, not anymore! The sisters were featured in the latest issue of OK! where they were seen having mock pillow fights, getting cosy with puppies and talk about fame, family and fighting.
Kendall, age 14, admits that doing the show has made her more confident and expressive as she has always been quite a shy girl. Kylie, age 13, says that she and her sister do fight and argue a lot but they are the best of friends just like the rest of the siblings. Did it seemed that way in the show? I remember more fighting though.