- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals Miscarriage in the Season Finale of Her Show
- [REVIEW] STRIP’s Signature Brazilian Wax at Their Newest KLCC Outlet
- It’s Raining Food On This Man’s Head For a Good Cause!
- Giorgio Armani Unveils New Eau D’arômes Fragrance For Men
The Jenner sisters in Kardashians making it big
If you’ve watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, you’ll remember the little girls Kylie and Kendall Jenner as the kids who try to be in the spotlight although they’re still really young. Well, not anymore! The sisters were featured in the latest issue of OK! where they were seen having mock pillow fights, getting cosy with puppies and talk about fame, family and fighting.
Kendall, age 14, admits that doing the show has made her more confident and expressive as she has always been quite a shy girl. Kylie, age 13, says that she and her sister do fight and argue a lot but they are the best of friends just like the rest of the siblings. Did it seemed that way in the show? I remember more fighting though.