- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Twilight Star Scared of Karaoke
Lead actress Kristen Stewart said she is “scared” to try karaoke according to Showbiz Spy. She said she has never gotten through a song when she tried karaoke in the past.
“I would never, ever do karaoke. I am so scared of that,” said the brunette beauty who is also the star of The Runaways with Dakota Fanning.
“Each time I have ever given it a try I have had about two lines and I have ended up talking them. It’s making me embarrassed just talking about it.”
Hmm, I guess this means she won’t be embarking on a singing career like her peers Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan. To think about it, that’s not a bad thing after all – seeing what has happened to both of them.
Kristen Stewart will be appearing next in Welcome to the Rileys, starring James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo. It will open November 5 2010 in US cinemas.