Time is ticking away and if you haven’t already gotten passes to catch MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010, then here are more ways you can win them from sponsors including Sunway Integrated Resort City, Xpax, Hong Leong Bank, Official Mobile Partner Sony Ericsson and Offical Media Partner KLUE, JUNK and Tongue in Chic.
The event, which will be held on 31 July 2010 at Sunway Integrated Resort City, will feature Billboard Hot 100 #1 artist Katy Perry, 45-times platinum hit German band Tokio Hotel, Asian chart-toppers Wonder Girls and popular local rock band Bunkface.
MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010 ROADSHOW, 17 – 18 JULY 2010
MTV will kick-off the MTV Road-show at the Pyramid Concourse of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur on 17 and 18 July between noon and 6pm. At this event, fervent fans can try obtaining express lane passes into the concert grounds of MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010 by participating in on-ground games at the road-show.
MTV VJ Utt will be at the road-show to give away limited meet-and-greet passes and express lane passes to catch Bunkface, Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel and Wonder Girls at MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010.
Sponsors Sunway Integrated Resort City, Xpax, Hong Leong Bank and official mobile partner Sony Ericsson will also be setting up booths at the road-show where they will be giving out passes for MTV World Stage LIVE in Malaysia 2010.
- For Xpax customers, simply reload RM30 worth of airtime to get 1 Xpax Zone pass to the concert.
- Sunway Lagoon will be selling RM300 and RM500 packages which come bundled with World Stage passes.
- Purchase the Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 mini or the Vivaz™ pro at the Sony Ericsson booth and get a pair of passes to both the concert and post-concert party (while supplies last).
- Sign up for the MTV Credit Card by Hong Leong Bank and get a pass to the concert (while supplies last).
MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010 SPONSORS PASSES GIVEAWAY
If you don’t get your exclusive passes at the MTV Road-show on 17-18 July, do not despair!
Sponsors including Sunway Integrated Resort City, Xpax, Hong Leong Bank and official mobile partner Sony Ericsson have ongoing promotions to give away passes to catch MTV World Stage LIVE in Malaysia 2010.
- Xpax users can SMS keyword “MTV” to 28881 and reload RM50 to be eligible for FREE 2 normal passes.
- Exclusively via Facebook, Xpax, U.O.X. and S.O.X. customers who “like” or are fans of either Xpax, U.O.X. or S.O.X., can participate in the MTV World Stage Challenge to be eligible to win 1 FREE Xpax Zone pass.
- Get free passes and other attractive prizes by simply logging onto Channel X (www.channelx.com.my) and download at least three of Wonder Girls’ or Tokio Hotel’s Call Me Tones, True Tones and/or Full Songs OR be the 20th person to download Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” Call Me Tones.
- Hong Leong Bank’s booth will be at Zouk KL on July 24, where fans can sign up for the MTV Credit Card by Hong Leong Bank which entitles them to a concert pass while supplies last.
- Those who purchase a Sony Ericsson X10 mini (limited to the first 125 pax) or Vivaz™ pro (limited to the first 125 pax) from 1st to 16th July will receive a pair of concert passes.
- Also, join Sony Ericsson’s Facebook contest at www.facebook.com/sonyericssonmalaysia as there are 10 pairs of concert and after party passes up for grabs. Contest ends 21 July.
- For Sunway Pyramid Mall, customers who spend a minimum of RM200 at any outlet except Jusco, Parkson and Giant will stand a chance to win a pair of passes. Contest runs from 9 – 28 July 2010.
- Sunway Lagoon will be selling packages for RM300 and RM500 which consists of All-Park entrance ticket, Nite Park rides vouchers and World Stage passes. To find out more information, go to www.facebook.com/sunwaylagoonmsia
- Official media partner, KLUE, JUNK and Tongue in Chic would also be giving out concert passes on their online website, Twitter and Facebook from the 2 – 16 July. Keep a lookout for the contest mechanics as it is just one step closer to catching your favorite act live.
Are you in it just for the music? Are you Malaysia’s biggest Katy Perry fan? Can’t get enough of Tokio Hotel? Live, sleep and breathe the Wonder Girls? Go crazy for Bunkface? Then put your passion to work and win passes to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010 by participating in one of these special offers:
- Fans of Katy Perry can catch her live by just downloading her Billboard Hot 100 #1 single “California Gurls” Call Me Tones at http://www.channelx.com.my from 12th July to the 25th July to get two passes to the concert.
- Prepare yourself for her concert by memorizing all her hit singles and pre-booking her latest album, Teenage Dream, from Rock Corner, Speedy or Victoria outlets at Klang Valley from the 12th July to 30th July. This would also entitle you to one pass to the concert.
- Fans of Tokio Hotel can earn a chance to win MTV World Stage passes and meet Tokio Hotel in person by just downloading “World Behind My Wall”. For more information log onto www.channelx.com.my or dial *118#.
- Alternatively, Tokio Hotel fans can purchase Humanoid Malaysia Edition album and be at Rock Corner outlets on: 20th July 2010- 7pm at The Curve and 9pm at 1Utama; 24th July 2010 – 4pm at Bangsar Village and7pm at Subang Parade; and 25th July 2010 -12 noon at Mid Valley and 3pm at The Gardens, and stand a chance to win MTV World Stage passes or golden ticket to meet Tokio Hotel in person on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
- Similar for fans of Wonder Girls, just download “Nobody” and stand a chance to win MTV World Stage passes! For more information log onto www.channelx.com.my or dial *118#.
- Wonder Girls fans can also purchase “2 Different Tears” album at CD Rama City Square Johor Bahru on 17th July 2010, CD Rama Sunway Pyramid on 24th July 2010 and Speedy Mid Valley on 25th July 2010 and stand a chance to win MTV World Stage passes on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
- Answer questions on Bunkface’s Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/bunkfaceband about MTV World Stage, submit your most creative banner design to the band and stand a chance to score passes. 25 of these banners would be chosen and winners will win 4 passes each to the concert to cheer on Bunkface with their unique banner.
All passes are given away on a first come first serve basis, so go grab these free passes and limited edition freebies at the road-show, and from the participating outlets quick!
Fans can continue obtaining their passes to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010 by answering simple questions on http://worldstage.mtvasia.com from now till midnight of 17 July. All winners will be notified by MTV in the week of 18 July 2010. Terms and conditions of these promotions can be found on the website.