- 10 Ways to Get Whiter Teeth
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower!
- KL Lookbook: Melissa Th’ng
- Karpal Singh Killed In Car Crash
- A Town in Costa Rica Was Covered in 3.5 Tonnes Of Flower Petals
- The World’s Tallest Drop Ride And It’s Crazy
- This Ice Cream Shaped Like a Penis Explodes In Your Mouth!
- Get Up To 55% Off with Agoda.com’s Japan Flash Sale
- From Drab to Fab: You Can Now Get Benefit Cosmetics Via Vending Machines!
- Did You Miss the Lunar Eclipse Yesterday?
- Kim Kardashian Poses As #MermaidinParis During Photo Shoot!
- Paul Walker’s Brothers to Fill In For Late Actor in Fast & Furious 7
- Water Tunnel to Function Sooner Than Expected
- 10 Most Unique Wakes & Funerals
- Four Teen Girls Successfully Receive Laboratory-Grown Vaginas
- Top 8 Birthday Gifts to Get your Boyfriend
- Rapist Who Pleaded Guilty Changes His Plea
- Why Uniqlo’s Ines De La Fressange Collaboration Is Awesome?
A Golden (Hair) Shower
No, I am not talking about the “other” implications of that title; what I’m referring to is washing your hair with the golden bubbly called beer. Beer is used to bring life to your hair, making it soft and clean.
Next thing you probably will ask is why would you want to make your hair smell like a brewery? Actually, your hair won’t smell like beer if you mix one part beer with three part water. Basically, you just need to shampoo your hair, and after rinsing off the shampoo, pour the beer on your hair and massage it in. Leave it on for about 2 minutes and then proceed to wash it off. You can decide whether to put a light conditioner or not, depending on how fine your hair is. If your hair is coarse, preferably use a little conditioner.
There isn’t a proven effect of beer on hair, but so far, many users have said that it does bring out the shine and make your hair look fresh again. Guess, this will be a good use for that can of beer that has been expired and sitting in your fridge – that is if you haven’t drank the whole crate yet.