- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
A Golden (Hair) Shower
No, I am not talking about the “other” implications of that title; what I’m referring to is washing your hair with the golden bubbly called beer. Beer is used to bring life to your hair, making it soft and clean.
Next thing you probably will ask is why would you want to make your hair smell like a brewery? Actually, your hair won’t smell like beer if you mix one part beer with three part water. Basically, you just need to shampoo your hair, and after rinsing off the shampoo, pour the beer on your hair and massage it in. Leave it on for about 2 minutes and then proceed to wash it off. You can decide whether to put a light conditioner or not, depending on how fine your hair is. If your hair is coarse, preferably use a little conditioner.
There isn’t a proven effect of beer on hair, but so far, many users have said that it does bring out the shine and make your hair look fresh again. Guess, this will be a good use for that can of beer that has been expired and sitting in your fridge – that is if you haven’t drank the whole crate yet.