- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
Adele’s Sweeping Win at The Grammys and a Full Vogue Spread
Last night was an epic night for Adele. Not only did she make a clean sweep in all 6 categories she was nominated in but her return to the world stage after a harrowing throat surgery received a standing ovation from the crowd at the Grammys. It was also yesterday that Vogue released their March issue featuring the voluptuous 23 year old on the cover looking absolutely dazzling. The moment we set our eyes on the cover we couldn’t help but swoon at her dazzling profile. Those beautiful Twiggy-like eyes, a sharp nose and full lips framed by her signature voluminous belonged exactly where they should – a high profile fashion magazine.
Just awhile ago, Karl Lagerfeld created controversy by calling Adele ‘too fat’ and in return she told People magazine, “I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. . . . I represent the majority of women, and I’m very proud of that.”
Indeed, every image of her in the March 2012 issue is tastefully shot, highlighting her gorgeous face and shapely figure wonderfully. We think Vogue did an amazing coverage of Adele and how they made her look absolutely stunning despite not being a size zero. Adele says that she won’t write another breakup record despite her bestselling sophomore album 21 . She says, “I’m done with being a bitter witch.”
Some of the highlights from the article:
On her surgery
“John Mayer had it done at the same time as I did,” says Adele, “and he really helped me be chilled out about it. Roger Daltrey’s had loads of stuff done; Steven Tyler reached out; Elton John. Lots of artists have had problems with their voices, but you don’t know about it. And they are still singing incredibly well in their 50s and 60s.”
On the red carpet
“I hate the red carpet. I don’t feel insecure, I just feel like, Oh, I don’t want to do this. I literally get a stomach cramp. At the VMA’s last year I felt really out of my comfort zone because there were so many superstars there. But that’s been the case from day one. I never feel like, Oh, yeah, I should be here. And I was missing my best friend’s hen night. So I was a bit bitter that I wasn’t there, to be perfectly honest.”
“I don’t think I could pull it off, doing an elaborate show. There are a couple of songs that are worthy of a few explosions and dancing teams and stuff like that. But I would feel really uncomfortable displaying my music like that. I just want to sing it. I don’t want to perform with my body.”
At 23, British born Adele has so much ahead of her and we look forward to see what she has to offer in years to come. Read the complete article here at Vogue online.