- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
Fashion for the Adventurous
If you’re the adventurous type who loves challenges and wish to climb mountains like the Mount Everest, then you have to do it in style; after all, if you make it all the way to the top, you’re going to have to take some pictures and perhaps videos to show off to your friends aren’t you? Active wear designer Tine Beez shows off her latest collection, the “Fashion meets Technology” active wear collection that keeps you warm and fashionable. The collection not only looks good, but comes with Nano-technology and natural fibre to keep the wearer from the cold wind and also comes with Shock absorbent pads from d3o for better protection. While it provides good protection on the outside, the inside of the collection are lined with Natural healing fibres such as Milk-Pearl and Aloe Vera to help moisturize the skin and simulate blood circulation.