- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
- Rapper Andre Johnson Cuts Off His Penis And Jumps From Balcony
- Long Distance Relationships: 8 Reasons Why They Can Work
Fashion for the Adventurous
If you’re the adventurous type who loves challenges and wish to climb mountains like the Mount Everest, then you have to do it in style; after all, if you make it all the way to the top, you’re going to have to take some pictures and perhaps videos to show off to your friends aren’t you? Active wear designer Tine Beez shows off her latest collection, the “Fashion meets Technology” active wear collection that keeps you warm and fashionable. The collection not only looks good, but comes with Nano-technology and natural fibre to keep the wearer from the cold wind and also comes with Shock absorbent pads from d3o for better protection. While it provides good protection on the outside, the inside of the collection are lined with Natural healing fibres such as Milk-Pearl and Aloe Vera to help moisturize the skin and simulate blood circulation.