- [OPINION] Why Bunions Are An Absolute Pain in the A**
- Bangalore-bound flight MH192 Landed Safely in KLIA
- Head to Johnny Rockets For A Good Ol’ American Dining Experience!
- Sister Cristina Scuccia Sings Her Heart Out To ‘Girls Just Want To Have Fun’
- What Women Really Want: The Oral Sex Guide
- KL Lookbook: Becca Lee
- Harry Potter Fans Can Now Take Hogwarts Classes Online
- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
H&M to Open in Sunway Pyramid and 1Utama Shopping Centre
Swedish fashion retail giants are set to expand their business in Malaysia by opening in two more outlets in the Klang Valley.
The two new outlets are slated to open at the end of 2013, at 1 Utama Shopping Centre and Sunway Pyramid.
It will stock a wide variety of the latest, affordable fashion trends without compromising quality, design and style for men, women and children.
H&M Avenue K is also planned to open in Fall 2013.