- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
Jovian Mandagie Debuts New Ready-to-Wear Collection Exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia
Malaysian fashion designer, Jovian Mandagie has launched his latest ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia recently.
Founded by Jovian Mandagie himself, the Malaysian fashion house came out with its first ever ready-to-wear range under the diffusion line – JOVIAN, that caters to women who seek practical, stylish modern tailor-made clothing at a very reasonable price. Jovian Mandagie also designs, produces and retails haute couture dresses.
JOVIAN’s second ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme reflects the color and strong silhouettes of art deco, combining deep and pastel hues inspired by today’s modern women. The collection also captures a sense of romance and glamour with a touch of edge, featuring a variety of clothing like casual wear, jackets, cocktail dresses, modern kurungs and kaftan.
In lieu with Chinese New Year, ZALORA also launched the the “12 Zodiac Deals” campaign as a countdown promotion for Chinese New Year. ZALORA will be revealing the 10th Zodiac deal to give away a Jovian Femme – Jovve Gold Dress worth RM480. To be in the running to be the lucky winner, simply shop the new J-Femme collection at www.zalora.com.my from now till the 24th February 2013.