- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
Jovian Mandagie Debuts New Ready-to-Wear Collection Exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia
Malaysian fashion designer, Jovian Mandagie has launched his latest ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia recently.
Founded by Jovian Mandagie himself, the Malaysian fashion house came out with its first ever ready-to-wear range under the diffusion line – JOVIAN, that caters to women who seek practical, stylish modern tailor-made clothing at a very reasonable price. Jovian Mandagie also designs, produces and retails haute couture dresses.
JOVIAN’s second ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme reflects the color and strong silhouettes of art deco, combining deep and pastel hues inspired by today’s modern women. The collection also captures a sense of romance and glamour with a touch of edge, featuring a variety of clothing like casual wear, jackets, cocktail dresses, modern kurungs and kaftan.
In lieu with Chinese New Year, ZALORA also launched the the “12 Zodiac Deals” campaign as a countdown promotion for Chinese New Year. ZALORA will be revealing the 10th Zodiac deal to give away a Jovian Femme – Jovve Gold Dress worth RM480. To be in the running to be the lucky winner, simply shop the new J-Femme collection at www.zalora.com.my from now till the 24th February 2013.