- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Jovian Mandagie Debuts New Ready-to-Wear Collection Exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia
Malaysian fashion designer, Jovian Mandagie has launched his latest ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme exclusively in ZALORA Malaysia recently.
Founded by Jovian Mandagie himself, the Malaysian fashion house came out with its first ever ready-to-wear range under the diffusion line – JOVIAN, that caters to women who seek practical, stylish modern tailor-made clothing at a very reasonable price. Jovian Mandagie also designs, produces and retails haute couture dresses.
JOVIAN’s second ready-to-wear collection, J-Femme reflects the color and strong silhouettes of art deco, combining deep and pastel hues inspired by today’s modern women. The collection also captures a sense of romance and glamour with a touch of edge, featuring a variety of clothing like casual wear, jackets, cocktail dresses, modern kurungs and kaftan.
In lieu with Chinese New Year, ZALORA also launched the the “12 Zodiac Deals” campaign as a countdown promotion for Chinese New Year. ZALORA will be revealing the 10th Zodiac deal to give away a Jovian Femme – Jovve Gold Dress worth RM480. To be in the running to be the lucky winner, simply shop the new J-Femme collection at www.zalora.com.my from now till the 24th February 2013.