- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
I used to straightened my hair very frequently and this seriously damaged my hair. My hair turned very frizzy and suffered serious case of hair-loss.
I tried several products to help hair regrowth but nothing worked. I just casually walked in Shins, Midvalley one day and I was recommended Lakme Body Maker Shampoo and Moisturizer. I bought the 1000ml bottle that’s worth RM150++ per bottle and within a year my hair regrew and got thicker than usual.
I stopped straightening my hair and started appreciating my natural curls. It’s been 3 years now and I’m still using the same shampoo daily.
Both the shampoo and moisturizer is formulated with volumising conditioning agents that helps thicken the hair fibre from within. Hair doesn’t break easily and you will only loose minimal hair. With it’s regrowth formula, each hair loss grows much stronger.
The haircare line also reduces static allowing hair to be more manageable and easier to style. I style my hair with Lakme Medium Hold Mousse.
My hair looks healthier and has natural shine all day long. Though I shampoo my hair daily, my scalp stays moisturized and it isn’t oily. For those, facing hair-loss such as mine. I would recommend both the shampoo and moisturizer.
For more information on the product, please click Lakme. I’ve only noticed this brand available in Shins outlets.