- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
I used to straightened my hair very frequently and this seriously damaged my hair. My hair turned very frizzy and suffered serious case of hair-loss.
I tried several products to help hair regrowth but nothing worked. I just casually walked in Shins, Midvalley one day and I was recommended Lakme Body Maker Shampoo and Moisturizer. I bought the 1000ml bottle that’s worth RM150++ per bottle and within a year my hair regrew and got thicker than usual.
I stopped straightening my hair and started appreciating my natural curls. It’s been 3 years now and I’m still using the same shampoo daily.
Both the shampoo and moisturizer is formulated with volumising conditioning agents that helps thicken the hair fibre from within. Hair doesn’t break easily and you will only loose minimal hair. With it’s regrowth formula, each hair loss grows much stronger.
The haircare line also reduces static allowing hair to be more manageable and easier to style. I style my hair with Lakme Medium Hold Mousse.
My hair looks healthier and has natural shine all day long. Though I shampoo my hair daily, my scalp stays moisturized and it isn’t oily. For those, facing hair-loss such as mine. I would recommend both the shampoo and moisturizer.
For more information on the product, please click Lakme. I’ve only noticed this brand available in Shins outlets.