- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
Nailympics for the best faux nails…How about WORST?
In case you didn’t already know, yes, there IS such thing as a Nailympics and it’s not just some small competition. The Nailympics held this year had 24 participating countries to show off the fanciest ever fake nails you’ve ever – and will ever – see, well, at least until the next competition. If you think 3D nail designs are too much, you’ll faint at the site of these designs that features sophisticated sculptures and even figurines! I don’t know about you, maybe it’s just my distaste for fashion; these nails are so not feasible and no one will ever wear them out in a million years so why should they be awarded anything? Alright, maybe for Halloween, but who would such hideous things on their nails that make it impossible to do anything with their hands?