- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Nailympics for the best faux nails…How about WORST?
In case you didn’t already know, yes, there IS such thing as a Nailympics and it’s not just some small competition. The Nailympics held this year had 24 participating countries to show off the fanciest ever fake nails you’ve ever – and will ever – see, well, at least until the next competition. If you think 3D nail designs are too much, you’ll faint at the site of these designs that features sophisticated sculptures and even figurines! I don’t know about you, maybe it’s just my distaste for fashion; these nails are so not feasible and no one will ever wear them out in a million years so why should they be awarded anything? Alright, maybe for Halloween, but who would such hideous things on their nails that make it impossible to do anything with their hands?