- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
Rip Off Lingerie for Some Bedroom Fun
Sure, it’s fun to have some excitement in the bedroom like roleplaying and such but when you get too excited, ripping off your lingerie can be an expensive affair. It’s also probably a painful affair because ripping cloth apart is not as easy as you think which is why your clothes won’t entirely rip apart whenever it’s caught at the edge of the table or something. Here are some rip-off lingerie deisgned by Laetitia Schlumberger that is made for you to tear it apart only, it doesn’t actually get torn. These lingerie are made using strong magnet that won’t fall apart easily but with a tug, they can appear like they’re being ripped apart so you can have some fun with your partner without actually destroying your clothes. Available in bras, panties, bustiers and ensembles, these sexy lingeries better be tougher than how delicate it looks because they cost between € 50 and € 90 each.