- Sister Cristina Scuccia Sings Her Heart Out To ‘Girls Just Want To Have Fun’
- What Women Really Want: The Oral Sex Guide
- KL Lookbook: Becca Lee
- Harry Potter Fans Can Now Take Hogwarts Classes Online
- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
Shiny Diamond iPhone 4 – The World’s Most Expensive Phone
Diamond rings are cool and can definitely reflect the sun and grab anyone’s attention but if one or two stones are not enough for your lavishly luxurious life, here’s the world’s most expensive phone encrusted with 500 diamonds (100ct) on the front and 53 diamonds on the apple logo at the back! That’s not all, the main button at the front is covered in a 7.4ct pink dimond which is set in platinum but if pink is not your taste, it can be changed to an 8ct cut diamond. The price of this phone? A whopping USD$8million so don’t expect a typical Apple iPhone casing, it comes with a 7kg chest made out of a single block of Imperial Pink granite and lined with Nubuck leather hold. If the regular iPhone 4 comes with design flaws that are more prone to breakage compared to the iPhone 3GS, I’m very damn looking forward to seeing this world’s most expensive phone drop on the floor – that way I’ll be running there to pick up all the diamonds!