- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
Shiny Diamond iPhone 4 – The World’s Most Expensive Phone
Diamond rings are cool and can definitely reflect the sun and grab anyone’s attention but if one or two stones are not enough for your lavishly luxurious life, here’s the world’s most expensive phone encrusted with 500 diamonds (100ct) on the front and 53 diamonds on the apple logo at the back! That’s not all, the main button at the front is covered in a 7.4ct pink dimond which is set in platinum but if pink is not your taste, it can be changed to an 8ct cut diamond. The price of this phone? A whopping USD$8million so don’t expect a typical Apple iPhone casing, it comes with a 7kg chest made out of a single block of Imperial Pink granite and lined with Nubuck leather hold. If the regular iPhone 4 comes with design flaws that are more prone to breakage compared to the iPhone 3GS, I’m very damn looking forward to seeing this world’s most expensive phone drop on the floor – that way I’ll be running there to pick up all the diamonds!