- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
Want a videodress for summer?
Partying is fun but if it’s too dark nobody could see you. How about making an entrance with a video dress? This dress designed by Hussein Chayalan has 15,000 LEDS embedded on it. Each of the dresses projects video stream of your choice. Unsure how it actually works, I’m sure you either need to carry a battery pack along with you otherwise how would the lights turn on? Either that, or you just need to stand next to a power source while your dress is plugged in the socket. Both ways isn’t really practical but it’s good thing it’s LED coz it doesn’t heat up.
Source : trendhunter