- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Want a videodress for summer?
Partying is fun but if it’s too dark nobody could see you. How about making an entrance with a video dress? This dress designed by Hussein Chayalan has 15,000 LEDS embedded on it. Each of the dresses projects video stream of your choice. Unsure how it actually works, I’m sure you either need to carry a battery pack along with you otherwise how would the lights turn on? Either that, or you just need to stand next to a power source while your dress is plugged in the socket. Both ways isn’t really practical but it’s good thing it’s LED coz it doesn’t heat up.
Source : trendhunter