- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
How to Organize the Perfect Birthday Party for Your Friend
Make a Guest List
The only way you can start organizing a party for your friend would be to know how many people you intend to invite, and who intend to show up. This should help you come up with options for party locations. If it’s not a surprise party, ask her who she’d like to be at the party so you don’t accidentally invite someone she hates. Nobody likes an unexpected surprise.
Pick in Theme
Believe it or not, themed parties can be awesome, especially if you want people to start mingling. Themes and costumes give people the opportunity to have a conversation, which makes the party more fun.
Plan the Catering
If it’s a casual party among friends, then low-key party food should be great. If it’s a little dinner party among friends, then you might want to opt for some decent food and enjoy it around the table. Unless if you’re expecting more than 10 people, then consider giving a caterer a call.
Don’t Stress it
If you can organize and plan everything accordingly, you can be sure that you’ll be able to relax. Once the guests start rolling in, pass them their drinks,direct them to the food table and introduce them to a group that’s already talking. Then sit back, and relax.
Don’t Forget the Cake
Remember that it’s not your birthday party, but your friends. So ask her what’s her favorite kind of cake is and make the order at least one week in advance. If you have guests with allergies, then it might be smart to prepare a similar cake that can cater to them.