- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
PayPal Launches Protection for Malaysian Buyers to Shop Online
If you’re active in your online activities, I’m sure you would’ve notice the sudden explosion of e-boutiques and all your Facebook friends are getting tagged into picture of clothes. However, despite how well these online boutiques are doing, I still know a handful of people who are still skeptical because they’re afraid that they might not receive their goods, and even more so if they’re buying expensive stuffs internationally. PayPal recently launched its Buyer Protection policy for consumers in Malaysia to help protect Malaysians who shop online using their PayPal accounts. The service will ensure that the goods are delivered by the seller and if not, the consumers will be able to get back their money for the full value of the item.
“Malaysians are looking for better protection and peace of mind when they shop on the Internet – whether it’s a RM10 toy or a RM10,000 watch. Shopping online with PayPal is already safer and more secure as consumers don’t need to share their sensitive financial information or credit card details with unknown websites. Now we are adding an extra layer of safety and security with our Buyer Protection policy where consumers can purchase eligible items online knowing that they will get a full refund if they do not receive the items purchased through PayPal.” — said Elias Ghanem, Head of Marketing, PayPal Southeast Asia & India.
For more information, please visit https://www.paypal-apac.com/buyerprotection/my. You can now shop online with more confidence!